Monday, January 20, 2014

Espresso Cabinet Transformation in my bathrooms!

Its been a long time since Ive posted or done anything fun in awhile.  My husband and I have been talking about getting our house ready to sell, so I decided after 4 and a half years I would finally, paint the bathroom cabinets.  I know, about time =)  It's amazing how you wait until you're planning to sell to do something nice sometimes.

This was SUPER easy!  So, if you are thinking you are tired of the way your old cabinets look, you have to check this stuff out, spend a weekend, and tackle it!  You won't be disappointed!  I even got handy and put knobs on myself.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Rust-Oleum-Transformations-Dark-Color-Cabinet-Kit-9-Piece-258240/202572595#.Ut3cyGQo7OE

Here are the before and after pictures.

Hallway Bathroom




Entry Bathroom

This before picture is really old.  



Master Bathroom



Basement Bathroom

I painted this one black.  Just regular furniture paint.  Its in the basement, so I thought it needed to be bolder.  This before picture is also really old!



If I can do it, you can do it!  My husband did help me paint the second coat on the doors, but I did the rest! =)  It wasn't that hard to take the doors off and put them back on.  Trust me, you WILL LOVE THE RESULT!!!  

Good Luck! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment