Monday, May 27, 2013

My Office

I started a new job and HAD to figure out a way to keep things together.  I have gotten tons of compliments on my office that people at work have been inspired to do things to their personal spaces.


This is a picture frame painted with chalkboard paint.  Everyone has whiteboards and I was getting tired of the "same old" thing.  So, I made my own board. 


This is a closer image of the sign.  I made it 2-sided, one for when Im in the office and one for when Im not.  The side when I am "out" also includes a tiny chalkboard, so I can fill in the dates I will be out or when I will be back in!



These clipboards are AWESOME!  I got the idea online, from Martha Stewart: Click Here


I used the below scrap paper from Michaels and followed the directions on the website above.


You have to make it "homey" right? I mean, you spend 8 hours a day, 5 days a week there. 



Fabric is a GREAT way to enhance a cubical area.  Just buy it and pin it up!








No comments:

Post a Comment